Freitag, 11. März 2011

Was ist in Ninas Tasche?

Nina hat dem US Weekly erzählt, was so alles in ihrer Handtasche steckt. 

“I’ll work sometimes from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.,” says Nina Dobrev. That’s why the Vampire Diaries star stocks her George, Gina & Lucy tote with Starbucks Via packets. “I’m ready to http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=8195922524878088601make iced coffee in case I can’t make it to Starbucks!” Other secrets?
Sharp Shooter
“I’m a huge picture-taker. I’ve always got my digital camera handy. I make scrapbooks, albums and collages to hang in my trailer.”
Light Bites
“I get unhappy when I’m hungry, and I’m hungry a lot. I keep snacks with me so I can stay affable! Right now I have a bag of raw almonds.”
Gadget Guru
“I download my scripts onto my iPad. I also tweet with it and I bought a bunch of games, but I don’t have time to play! I have Glee so I can watch it in the car – only if someone else is driving!”

Hier gibts mehr: US Weekly  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...